WB MacroStats to Go is an app that provides a combination of innovation, simplicity and portability which truly makes economic information available at your fingertips. The app draws from the Bank Group’s Open Data initiative and has been specifically designed for mobile platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android devices) to present macroeconomic information in a new way. It features a visual and dynamic representation of the data you need. The app presents all the key macroeconomic indicators (ranging from gross domestic product structure to fiscal, balance of payments or poverty data) to provide users with the ability to quickly analyze, categorize, compare, and track any country in the world.
There are four distinguished features that add value to the World Bank’s current product portfolio:
• WB MacroStats combines data access on the go with an appealing visual analysis. The app was exclusively designed for mobile platforms, and it features dynamic bubble charts and customizable tables that can be easily exported by the user. • WB MacroStats uses a simple algorithm with two customizable criteria (per default, GDP per capita and population) and adjustable weights that allows for the automatic selection of peer countries.
• The app is automatically populated with the latest data available by connecting to the World Development Indicators API. Once the data is loaded to the app, no internet connection is needed.
• In addition, the app provides the user with up-to-date World Bank projections for key economic variables such as GDP growth and Current Account Deficits.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Sharing content in Social Networks option implemented.
- Chinese and French language options included
- Minor issues fixed
開發者The World Bank Group並未向 Apple 提供其私隱慣例及資料處理方式的詳細資料。
開發者下次提交 App 更新時須提供私隱詳細資料。
- The World Bank Group
- 33.1 MB
- 須使用 iOS 6.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 6.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 6.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 macOS 11.0 或以上版本及配備 Apple M1 晶片的 Mac。
法文， 簡體中文， 英文， 西班牙文
- © The World Bank Group