2020 Holiday Sale! Our first sale ever to celebrate this crazy year. Limited time only!
NOTE: This is the BASIC version of X-Anatomy, which includes three body sections: CT-Sinuses, CT-Chest, and CT-Abodmen/Pelvis (male). If you will need a wider range of body sections now or in the future, we recommend you consider the X-Anatomy PRO version. If you would like to try the X-Anatomy interface first, consider the X-Anatomy Free version.
X-Anatomy is a transaxial cross-sectional human anatomy interactive medical imaging atlas using CT images, designed for medical professionals & all students of anatomy.
X-Anatomy is developed and maintained by board-certified physicians who were unsatisfied with the inadequacy of the existing anatomy apps and books with lack of clinically relevant detail or poor interface.
We created X-Anatomy to use for ourselves, tested and used in clinical practice and as an interactive learning resource. Therefore, we developed and maintain these features:
• Includes hundreds of images from actual human patient body scans.
• Detailed anatomic notes about muscles, vessels, and key anatomic structures
• Includes lymph node stations for breast cancers (AJCC), lung cancers (IASLC) used by surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, radiation oncologists, etc. Includes liver segment (Couinaud) classifications. (The PRO version also includes lymph node stations for neck cancers (AJR)).
• Complete color-coded index of anatomic structures
• FOLLOW the positions and pathways of your selected anatomic structures automatically as you SCROLL through the image slices.
• Use the intuitive BODY LOCALIZER to show you where you are as you scroll through the body, as well as the general region of the anatomic structure
INCLUDED body section modules cover these body sections: CT Sinuses, CT Chest, CT Abdomen & Male Pelvis.
Who uses X-Anatomy? We have received reports from people all over the world, including:
• Physicians and residents of all specialties, including radiologists, nuclear medicine, radiation oncologists, surgeons, neurologists, gastroenterologists, primary care, physical rehabilitation, etc., all physicians whose patients need CT scans.
• Medical students and pre-medical students
• Imaging technologists and students (x-ray/CT/PET/MRI)
• Nurses and nursing students, nurse practitioners, physician assistants
• Physical therapists and students
• Chiropractors and students
• All health care personnel
• Biomedical-related scientists and researchers who need a cross sectional human anatomy reference
• Anyone interested in learning about the human body or has had a CT scan of themselves and has taken home a copy of the images.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• New interface enhancements. For example, new haptic feedback (on iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X) while scrolling through image slices improves fine control of image slice selection.
• Now updated for the iPhone X display
• Now compatible with iOS 11
The developer, Isidoro Medical Engineering, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francis Isidoro
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 Francis Isidoro, MD, Isidoro Medical Engineering
- HK$ 28.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.