Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging. The Xcode IDE combined with the Swift programming language make developing apps easy and fun.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and C/C++/Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, simulators, the latest SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is an intuitive programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• SwiftUI is a revolutionary framework to create user interfaces with a declarative Swift syntax
• Playgrounds are a fun way to experiment and interact with Swift code
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Split editors in virtually unlimited ways, show previews, or choose an assistant to see related content
• Live issues display errors as you type, and Fix-its improve your code with just a click
• Source control navigator and service integrations help you manage code across a team
SwiftUI and Interface Builder make it easy to design your interface
• SwiftUI uses declarative Swift code that clearly describes your interface
• Design canvas graphically builds UI views using the library of controls and modifyers
• Preview SwiftUI code or UIKit interfaces in different screen sizes, orientations, and font sizes
• SwiftUI code is always in perfect sync with the graphical design canvas and previews
• Animations are built using simple commands that describe the action you want to see
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Refactoring makes it easy to modify the structure of Swift, Objective-C, C, and C++ code
• Open Quickly instantly opens any file within your project
• Data tips and Quick Look can inspect a variable by hovering your mouse over code while debugging
Instruments for performance analysis
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and GPU performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Analyze your app directly, or sample the entire system with very little overhead
• Create custom instruments with unique visualizations to analyze your own code and frameworks
To test or run applications on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Apple Watch all you need is a free Apple ID. To submit your apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Apple Developer Program. Some features may require Internet access.
Xcode 12.4 supports iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, tvOS 14.4, watchOS 7.3, and macOS Big Sur 11.2
New in Xcode 12.4
• Fixed an issue that prevented debugging iPhone or iPad apps running on an M1-powered Mac
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
AppStore Update Takes Forever
It downloaded quick, but install takes forever. It is not hang, it work after more then 30 mins waiting
It is easy to use this IDE. However, I find it peculiar that the storage consumption will double whenever I update Xcode. I suspect that it is the the result of Xcode downloading everything anew without removing the older versions. I have to use app uninstalling tools to remove the whole Xcode before I update it.
the app works great and is perfect for developers but the storage consumption is insane and updates nearly double the storage used. The updates themeselves are strange as well as they take ages and I need to uninstall the app and reinstall everytime there's an update.
開發者Apple指出 App 的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。 詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
- Apple Distribution International
- 11.6 GB
- 设备需装有 macOS 10.15.4 或更高版本。
- © 1999–2021 Apple Inc.