Make expense reporting effortless! Zoho Expense automates business and travel expense management. It dramatically reduces the time required to record receipts, prepare expense reports and get them approved. Zoho Expense is a true perk for traveling employees, for managers who have stacks of expense reports awaiting approval.
Here's what some of our users have said about our mobile app
"This is one of the best apps in the market. Very professional interface and easy to use."
"Great little app that is easy to use and very handy for recording expenses for tax time."
"Very useful to keep you company's expenses under control."
Zoho Expense will track mileage right from your Apple Watch.
Here's what Zoho Expense brings to the table.
- Store receipts digitally. Drop the paper receipts.
- Tracking mileage. With an in-built GPS tracker and Maps, Zoho expenses records mileage expenses for your everyday trips.
- Automate recording of expenses. Zoho Expense automatically creates expenses from the receipts you upload. With auto scan, all major details like date, merchant, amount, etc, are captured in the expense.
- Easy expense reporting. Tap to batch expenses together to create an expense report and submit to your manager via email.
- Subscribe within the app.
You can either opt for a monthly or yearly subscription.
Standard Plan: 10 users | Unlimited auto scan | Unlimited storage
Premium - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $29.99(USD)
Premium - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $299.99(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Cannot read Google Drive latest document
Just try many times and the latest doc it can list out is just Sept 27, really weird! No matter I close it or restart my phone, no hope
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we need some input from you regarding the issue you're facing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful to assist you in a better way.
Awaiting your email!
Cannot upload multi receipt
The latest version cannot upload photo in multi receipt mode after take a photo
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have fixed the issue and updated the application (Version 2.0.2). Please give a try after after updating the application. If you still face any issues, please write back to us at email@example.com. We would be more than happy to help you.
Karthikaeyan A R
Insert File base receipt
Suggest able insert file base (PDF ) from iCloud drive or Google drive OneDrive.
Thank you for your feedback.
The option to include receipts from your iCloud, Google drive or OneDrive is available in the app. Kindly go to the expense creation screen, scroll down to the receipt attachment part (camera icon), tap on it and select "Add a File". By default, you will have iCloud, but you can choose other mediums using the "Locations" button on the top-left corner. You can choose your required source (Google Drive or OneDrive) from over here.
Hope this helps. Contact support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com if you have further queries.
Saivarun K V
- Zoho Corporation
- 183.5 MB
須使用 iOS 11.0 及 watchOS 3.0 或以上版本。兼容 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch。
德文， 意大利文， 日文， 法文， 簡體中文， 英文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文
- 此 App 即使在未開啟時仍可能會使用您的位置資訊，這會縮短電池續航力。
- © 2019 Zoho Corporation
- App 內購買
- Standard - Monthly HK$ 118.00
- Standard - Yearly HK$ 1,188.00
- Monthly Plan HK$ 93.00