acmqueue is the ACM's magazine for practicing software engineers. Written by software practitioners and developers for software practitioners and developers, acmqueue focuses on the technical problems and challenges that loom ahead, helping readers to sharpen their own thinking and pursue innovative solutions. acmqueue does not focus on either industry news or the latest "solutions." Rather, the technical articles, columns and case studies take a critical look at current and emerging technologies, highlighting challenges and hurdles that are likely to arise and posing questions that software engineers should be thinking about. acmqueue is the best way for practicing software engineers to keep up with the field. Each bimonthly issue comes packed with solid, well-grounded content developed with an eye to keeping readers informed and guiding better engineering and design choices.
Free for ACM members.
Single Issue - $6.99 (no automatic renewal)
Or, a 1 year subscription is $19.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Includes a fix where some article titles could overlap text options in media deck.
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- Association for Computing Machinery
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 ACM, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription 164,99 kn
- September/October 2015 59,99 kn
- November/December 2015 59,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.