Introducing Artstudio Pro, the most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both iOS and macOS. The successor to our famous ArtStudio app has been redesigned bringing many new features and improvements taking full advantage of the latest technologies Metal, iCloud Drive, Apple Pencil, and optimized for 64-bit multi-core processors to achieve the smoothest possible workflow.
Hundreds of assets are included and users have the ability to import resources in the most popular formats (ABR, TPL, PAT, GRD, ASE, ACO) giving instant access to millions of brushes, patterns, gradients, color swatches and fonts. It will boost your creativity and help you bring your ideas to life quickly and easily.
The powerful GPU accelerated ArtEngine developed by Lucky Clan is 5-10 times faster than the previous engine. It allows working with multiple documents, supports large canvas sizes and an unlimited number of layers. Incredible optimization ensures smooth work even with large canvases.
• Canvas size up to 64Mpix
• Unlimited layers
• Multiple open documents
• 27 tools: Move, Select, Crop, Eyedropper, Paint, Wet Paint, Eraser, Bucket/Pattern/Gradient Fill, Smudge, Dodge, Burn, Sponge, Text, Heal, Clone, and more
Flexible layer system
Artstudio Pro introduces a new layer system with grouping, non-destructive layer effects, and adjustment layers.
• Masks, clipping masks
• Adjustment Layers
• 9 layer effects: Bevel/Emboss, Stroke, Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Color/Gradient/Pattern Overlay, Drop Shadow
• 27 blending modes
• Text layers
Advanced Brush engine
Perfectly optimized, lag free mechanism generating smooth, real looking strokes, making the most of Apple Pencil.
• Brush size up to 4000x4000
• 64-bit painting with pattern, double stamp, wet brush, dynamics
• Brush editor with over 100 customizable settings
• Over 150 built-in brushes divided into multiple groups: Pens, Pencils, Oil Painting, Inking, Charcoals, Airbrushes, Watercolor and many more
• Symmetric painting
Professional photo editor
Photo editing options developed in cooperation with professional photographers. Each feature was tested in several scenarios and light conditions.
• 15 adjustments available as non-destructive layer or simple adjustment: Brightness/Contrast, Levels, Curves, Exposure/Gamma, Shadows/Highlights, Vibrance, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, Temperature/Tint, Black and White, Gradient Map and more
• 4 auto adjustments: Auto Contrast, Levels, Lightness, Saturation
• Transform: Basic, Perspective, Warp
• Dozens of filters with realtime preview and the ability to generate seamless patterns
• Inpaint, Elastify (Liquify)
• Retouching tools: Heal, Dodge, Burn, Sponge and more
• Image resize, Canvas resize
• Crop and Trim
Full iCloud integration
• Save and load images on iCloud Drive or local disk
• View, load, share, delete, move documents in internal gallery or iOS Files app
• Sort documents into folders
We have implemented many parsers from the most popular assets/images formats and we are especially proud of our ABR/TPL parser which not only reads brush stamps and patterns, but also most settings which are converted to Artstudio Pro brush engine values.
• Images - PNG, JPEG, PSD, HEIC, TIFF, GIF, most raw formats
• Brushes - ABR, TPL
• Color swatches - ASE, ACO
• Patterns - PAT
• Gradients - GRD
• Fonts - TTF, OTF
• Images - PNG, JPEG, PSD, TIFF, PDF
• Floating panels for Colors, Layers, Brushes etc
• Screen recording
• Customizable Quick menu
• Selection displayed as marching ants, quick mask or invisible
• Snapping to guidelines, dynamic guidelines, grid
• Perspective grid assist
• Mirror (flipped) view
• Support of iPad Drag and Drop, Split View, Sharing Extension, Open In, Clipboard
• Support of Wacom, Adonit and SonarPen styluses
Minimum System Requirements
Artstudio Pro for iOS requires iPhone or iPad running iOS 13.0 or above
- added Angle property in Tool Options panel for Paint, Wet Paint, Eraser, Smudge
- fixed missing color wheel in Colors panel
- fixed Favorite panel after changing active document
- fixed Hue slider udpating
- fixed Elastify when layer is bigger than canvas
- removed Patterns panel dimming
- few fixes in Text tool
- few other minor bug fixes
Artstudio Pro 3.2 is here, with awesome new features!
Luminosity Lock, Palette From Photo, design improvements and many more...
- redesigned Layer Options popover
- smaller Colors panel
- simplified Preferences > Gestures
- redesigned brush Dynamics popover
- increased top toolbar height when using a split view
- thicker sliders in Colors panel
- fixed backgrounds in panels and sidebar
- multiple color/design fixes here and there to make app views more consistent
- available in Colors panel in Wheel section
- tap Hue handle to turn on/off luminosity lock
- when lock in on, changing Hue is updating lightness/saturation to keep luminosity constant
PALETTE FROM PHOTO
- available in Colors panel in Swatches section
- option to change number of generated colors
- choose style of generated colors: All, Vibrant, Muted, Bright, Dark
- load from Photos, Files and from Clipboard
- converted into compact panel
- added option to save current color together with tool preset
- new item is now added after the selected item
- added option to rotate canvas by 15 degrees in View > Rotate
- added Lock Zoom, Lock Rotation and Rotation Threshold in View menu
- both options above are available in shortcuts/quick menu/top toolbar actions
- added option to customize Double and Triple tap gestures on iPhone
- added option to customize Double and Triple tap gestures in Reference panel
GRID & GUIDES
- added option to set Guides color
- added option to delete all Guides
- added option to set Grid colors
- added Reset button in Grid, Guides and Perspective Grid
- added vertical and horizontal lines for 1-point perspective grid
- added option to set different color for each Perspective Grid line group
- added Feather option in Select Ellipse/Rectange
- added Rounded Corners option in Select Rectangle
- single-finger gestures are working also when Pencil is not connected
- added option to ignore transparency lock by Eraser (in Preferences > Tools)
- added option to set negative radius in Chromatc Aberration filter
- added keyboard shortcuts . and , to activate next/previous brush
- fixed problem with adjustment layers inside ‘passthrough’ group
- many other minor tweak, fixes and improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Who needs Photoshop!!!? People forget Photoshop this is owsome.Tools are even better than P. More precisious.
I couldn’t even dream that is possible. On my ipad I can edit photo or make graphics easier than on my Mac on Photoshop.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sylwester Los
- 347.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sylwester Los
- 129,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.