You love to discover, navigate and record new bike routes? No matter if you're riding a mountain bike, cross bike, e-bike or road bike - the free Bikemap app helps you navigate the latest and greatest cycling paths and inspires you with over 4 million routes worldwide - voice navigation included. Bikemap assists you on all of your cycling adventures!
All features at a glance:
• Navigate from A to B with stopovers
• Intelligent voice navigation — online and offline
• Offline Routes and Navigation: Save all routes and maps offline (Premium)
• Explore over 4 million cycling routes in over 100 countries
• Track your rides with your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
• A variety of map styles: Basic, 3D, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap and Night Mode (Premium)
• Route optimization for road and mountain bikes (Premium)
• Find POIs in your area directly on the map (restrooms, bike rentals, workshops etc.)
• Get access to routes of more than 2 million Bikemap users
• Find the most popular cycling routes nearby
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ROUTE AT A GLANCE
See important POIs like bicycle rentals, repair shops, charging stations for your e-bike and parking areas directly on the map.
Next to the actual navigation of your route, you can also see the current speed, distance and duration of your tour during your ride without having to use your phone. With just one additional tap, you get access to ascent, descent and altitude of your current ride.
THE PERFECT CYCLING TRACKS FOR YOUR ROUTE
Search for your destination and filter by length, bike and route type as well as sort by relevance, popularity, length and ascent to find the perfect route that fits your cycling needs. Get access to official routes like Eurovelo, Danube Cycle Path, Camel Trail, Lakeland Loop and many more.
THE BEST CYCLING NAVIGATION
Whether you’re on a mountain bike, road bike, e-bike, cross bike or city bike — the Bikemap navigation brings you safely from A to B. Our cycling app is always right by your side, online, offline and worldwide. No worries in case you took a wrong turn - the Bikemap navigation will bring you back on track. Get all information regarding your route like distance and elevation in real-time, and use the app as your biking computer.
Your training and ride will be tracked and synched with your Bikemap profile to show the community what you’ve been up to, but in case you want to keep it private, you can turn this option off anytime. The app also supports HealthKit.
EXPLORE 4 MILLION ROUTES IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES
Get to know the most beautiful cycling tracks and regions worldwide! The Bikemap community offers cycling routes in countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and many more.
BIKEMAP PREMIUM - START YOUR 7-DAY TRIAL NOW
Get the full cycling experience with Bikemap Premium:
• Offline Maps & Navigation: Download maps and routes and ride offline anywhere in the world. Prevent data usage, roaming fees and save precious battery life.
• Bike Type-Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for your road bike or mountain bike.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: 3D, Night mode, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap
Try out all Premium features for free! Bikemap Premium will be active on all of your devices after creating an account.
The payment will be charged through your iTunes account. Your free trial will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription if you don't cancel it at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (the same is valid for an ongoing subscription). Any unused free trial time will be forfeited when purchasing Premium. You can cancel your Bikemap Premium subscription anytime during the current subscription period by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.bikemap.net/en/terms-of-service/
You have questions? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
• New: Take closer look at your planned itinerary with 3D route previews and you are ready for any climb. (Premium)
• Improved: Planned your route in advance on the website? View your POIs also in the app.
• Improved: Discovering new routes is easier than ever before with new search and filter functions.
Like the newest version? Share some love and make sure to rate and review the Bikemap app. We are constantly working on improving your experience and would be happy to receive your valuable feedback via email@example.com. Let’s keep making the app better together!
Enjoy your next ride with the Bikemap app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for tracking your ride
Missing directions on Watch
Great app, easy map discovering.
Would be perfect if directions would be transferred to Apple Watch like Apple Maps.
Checking phone all the time defeats the purpose a bit.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Mario, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy cycling with the free Bikemap app and will incorporate your input for further product development to give you an even better experience soon! Enjoy your next ride! :-) All the best & Happy Cycling, Astrid & Bikemap-Team
Great APP! Working with no problems.
- Bikemap GmbH
- 166.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Bikemap GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Bikemap Premium Yearly 249,99 kn
- Bikemap Premium Monthly 39,99 kn
- Bikemap Premium Quarterly 69,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.