Droplets is an interactive learning platform for children developed by the team behind Drops.
Let Droplets help your children take their first steps in learning new languages!
Our app is designed for ages 7 to 16.
Special attention is given to visual learning. All the words in the app are accompanied by colourful and easy-to-remember illustrations. Pronunciation is also given priority. Every word is voiced by a professional actor who is also a native speaker of the language.
All the words are handpicked and grouped into topics. Everything is designed to encourage the child to take interest in the language and make each study session as effective as possible.
What will children learn with Droplets?
– The basics: learn to read and write the alphabet in a particular language.
– Food and drink: words for fruits, vegetables, kitchenware and much more.
– Family and friends: your child will learn to say “mum” and “dad” in any of the 37 languages available. Don’t worry, other relatives aren't left out!
– Household items: all the things around you are included in this category. A list of essential words for everyday use.
– More than 100 topics in 23 different categories altogether. For every available language!
Why will children love the app?
The language learning process in Droplets is game-based, accompanied by colourful illustrations, nice and clear pronunciation samples, and great usability.
How can we help parents?
You can create a profile for your child and manage the time he/she spends learning. You can track your child’s progress and achievements, help him/her learn new words, and pick the topics you want to learn next together.
What about access to the content?
Droplets is completely free!
We give you free access to all of our content for 5 minutes a day. Each topic needs to be studied in consecutive order.
If you want to get access to everything at once or unlock unlimited learning time, we offer monthly, yearly and lifetime subscriptions. Try it out yourself.
– You can subscribe to Droplets for 1 month, 1 year or a lifetime.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm the purchase.
– Subscription is automatically renewed every month or year 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The cost of subscription renewal is charged to your bank card via your iTunes account, unless the automatic renewal is cancelled no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
– You can turn off automatic subscription renewal any time in your iTunes account settings. When you subscribe, your remaining free trial time will be lost.
For more information, please see:
Drops for kids
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app I am ten and started learning Japanese it’s vary simple to understand and you can learn so much.
Playful and easy to use
- PLANB LABS OU
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PlanB Labs OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1.199,99 kn
- Premium 589,99 kn
- Premium 589,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.