Discover and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations!
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "to-read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
More than 35 million members have added more than 1 billion books to their shelves. No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and reviews.
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Goodreads Choice Awards: vote for your favorite books of the year and see the winners!
• Participate in the Reading Challenge!
• Barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
• View literary events near you.
We hope you're enjoying the recent app updates!
This release continues bug fixes and other improvements, including:
- Fixed issue for users not able to view full search results
- Fixed crash experienced by some users after signing up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Maybe it’s just me...
... but this is the no. 1 app for books. 🙂
Bugs here and there spoil the experience
Last year I had several nerving situations with books on my shelves.
More or less it has to do with the same thing: sam book in different translations.
First of all I’ve noticed that many local publishers do not enlist their codes right away or at all. Because of this sometimes I put on my shelf original or English translation when I start reading it. Later I canot change the book. Only thing I can do is delete the book and reading history and add same book in my language.
Sometimes even when I scan book in my language and want to add it if it was on my reading list before when I add one in my language (after deleting old one in the reading list) it puts one that was on my reading list in original language not the translation I scanned.
The problem is in connection of different translation of the same book and the way your system recognizes them like a new book or like the modification of the same.
Coming back to the beginning I do not know the procesure and who does what but you should find the way to make then aware that it is in their interest to enlist he books. I do not know if you can do anything about it. I have done my part and made one local publisher aware of it. We’ll see how successful I was.
Anyhow I like app and use it all the time, maybe not as much as I come or would like to.
Honestly, it’s really high time for a major overhaul of the app. I’ve been using Goodreads every day for years, and lately it seems nobody really cares about it. It lacks so many features I don’t feel like enumerating them. I hope to god it will soom become all it can be.
- Goodreads, Inc
- 89.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010 - 2020 Goodreads Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.