Grocery 2.1 introduces iCloud Syncing support and a new Split View interface for Recipes on the iPad.
Syncing with iCloud
- Sync your stores and sorting order across devices on the same iCloud account.
- Sync meal plans and cooking timers across devices.
- Sync most of your settings between all devices.
(Note: Your list items are still synced using Reminders. The order of your list syncs with iCloud.)
iCloud Syncing enables a lot of exciting multi-device interactions
- Prepare a grocery list on your iPad, including re-arranging items, and go to the store with your iPhone.
- Create a meal plan on your iPhone and cook the recipe on your iPad.
- Start a timer on your iPad and view the time remaining on your iPhone.
Recipe Split View
- View all of your recipes on the left and the currently selected recipe on the right.
- New search bar available by pulling down on the recipe list.
- Tap on tags in a recipe to filter the search results by tag.
CleanUp uses CoreML
- New option to use a custom CoreML model that we trained to distinguish item titles and item notes.
- Visit the CleanUp settings screen to enable this option.
- The model will be enhanced over time to become more accurate, and will eventually be on by default.
- Speed when dealing with large grocery lists should be GREATLY improved in this release!
- Interacting with large recipe lists should be much faster on older devices.
- Toggle to create a meal plan when adding recipe ingredients
- Fixes an issue pasting grocery list items from the clipboard
- Added an arrow to make the quick store switch button more accessible
- Stores check if you’re within the geofence when the app opens
These improvements make using Grocery on multiple devices a whole lot nicer!
Thank you for using Grocery! If you enjoy the app, please tell a friend or leave a review.
- Conrad Stoll
- 56.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Conrad Stoll
- In-App Purchases
- Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development 24,99 kn
- Grocery Premium 64,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.