This app will take all the confusion out of the Greater Tzaneen Municipality's load shedding schedule.
- By defining your area the app will tell you if you are subject to load shedding or not.
- Indicates whether Eskom is load shedding and, if so, at which stage.
- Receive push notifications on Eskom stage changes and other events.
- Provides contact information for GTM for power related queries.
- Plus, more exciting features to come...
This release supports the new GTM schedule. If you upgrade before 1 March you will still see the old schedule and the app will automatically change to the new schedule on 1 March. The new schedule includes all 8 Eskom stages. The time slots have also been reduced to 2 hours (excluding the time necessary for switching). The areas have been expanded to a total of 16.
The timetable on the "Schedule" tab has also been changed to only show 3 stages at a time. Use the buttons to the left and right of the table to scroll through the stages. If load shedding is in effect, the active stage will also be highlighted for your convenience.
There are also some other changes to the user interface which will hopefully improve user experience.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.