Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, renovating or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, builders, interior designers, repair professionals and more.
Discover All the Products You Need for Your Home
- Easily browse products for all rooms, styles and budgets.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Tap the View in My Room button on Product Pages and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see how products would look in your space.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, insider updates, decorating tricks, organising tips, gardening advice, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
Houzz is the app The Independent included on its list of "50 best interiors websites", The Sunday Times labelled as the "cult American design and home renovation platform” and The Guardian proclaims is the "website that speaks the language of home improvement”.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent source of idea. And for pleaseure watching the beauty of living. 🙏🏻
Quick, useful, informative
The most useful app for both home and office planning and design/decorating. User friendly!
I loooove houzz, but when surfing Discussions, Before&after etc, user posted pics look like they have been cropped? So, thumbnails look fine, you can see the whole pic, but when I click to enlarge it shows just a part of the whole pic, usually centered? It has been an issue for this app for quite a while... Oh, btw, I have an iPhone 4S, don't know if this is relevant... Pleeaseeee, fix it
- Houzz Inc.
- 160.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.