Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life - chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Easily move between your work and personal account to stay organized throughout the day. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or helping your kids with their homework, Teams can help you achieve more.
Connect & Communicate
• Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team**
• HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere**
• Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention**
• To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
• Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
• File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze**
• Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations **
• Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most**
• Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
• Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**
• Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are*
• Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
*Must be enabled and active
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You could add when having teams calls option to click if somebody wants to comment sth while somebody else is speaking. It could be great if when somebody speaks, sees ex red light on sbdy, that means this person wants to comment..than presenter can say - i see X person is having a commetn let us hear what about (instead X person interupts or wait presenter finish)
This is one of the least developed Microsoft apps in history of Microsoft, it makes my wifi crash when for other apps my wifi doesn’t crash at all, also it is very bad for my child’s education, it is very unpractical and complicated to use, it doesn’t provide enough options for quality education, because it is difficult to use, both for students and teachers/professors, the messages are slow, and I had to delete a group because of a bug in which, no matter what I did, when I enter that group, my keyboard and all the messages slide to the right, impossible to use, I recommend you fix your bugs if you want to make this app popular, maybe then I’ll leave a better review, but until then it stays at one star
More then 4 video calls would be appreciated. 4
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 231.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.