iSteps GPS Pedometer is a reliable and easy to use pedometer that keeps track of your walks and daily steps. The app also displays distance walked, average speed, walking time and calories burned. Option to buy Upgrade Package with GPS route mapping and log function.
• Runs in the background allowing you to lock your phone or use other apps while walking
• Keeps track of number of steps, calories burned, distance walked and walking speed
• Choose “Daily Totals Tracking” to record all your steps during the day
• Option to buy Upgrade Package with GPS route mapping and log function that stores all your walks for later view
iSteps GPS Pedometer is a fun way to help you promote your physical activity. For long-term health it is recommended that we take approx. 10,000 steps a day. For successful weight loss, daily steps should amount to 12,000-15,000.
To get started using iSteps, set up your personal profile by entering your height in cm or inches, your weight in lbs or kg, and choose how you want your results displayed, either in kcal or kJ and distance in miles or km. Then press the START button and you are ready to GO!
We recommend that you wear your iPhone or iPod touch by your waist or in your pocket, but you may need to experiment a bit to find the best location for optimal accuracy.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. With the option to turn off “Daily Totals Tracking”, you can save battery when needed
- KBMSoft ApS
- 2.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-17 KBMSoft ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Package 16,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.