My Visit to the Louvre
Be your own guide!
With the App “My Visit to the Louvre” you can be your own guide!
- 60,000 square meters of museum space modeled in 3D to help you find your way around
- find an artwork, collection, or amenity by following the itinerary suggested
- all the practical info you need, plus details of cultural events (exhibitions, auditorium, workshops, etc.)
- 600 comprehensive descriptions of artworks and of significant parts of the Louvre palace
- 600 audio commentaries on the artworks and museum rooms, available through in-app purchasing
The application "My Visit to the Louvre" will be improved regularly to make you enjoy new features and improved stability. Your feedback has a great importance for us, thank you to let us know at: email@example.com
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Our application is regularly updated to provide an improved experience.
*Technical update | Contents update*
Ratings and Reviews
- MUSEE DU LOUVRE
- 149 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Musée du Louvre, smArtapps.fr
- In-App Purchases
- Audioguide / Chefs-d'oeuvre du Louvre 8,99 kn
- The complete Audio Guide on your smartphone 42,99 kn
- Audioguide / Paintings 16,99 kn
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.