Nautical Information Service (nIS) is a free multilingual application for smartphones, intended for owners of yachts and boats, fishermen, divers, swimmers and other people who spend time on the coast and at sea. nIS was developed so that users could provide substantial and detailed information to the local harbormaster’s offices and other services for navigation safety, prevention of marine pollution, and especially to search and rescue services, in a quick and simple way. nIS can also provide users all the necessary information important for their safety, at any time and at every place.
nIS enables users to dial a phone number used for distress, urgency or safety calls - 195 (MRCC Rijeka), while automatically reporting location of the caller via a short text message (SMS), which essentially reduces the time needed to find users in danger.
Contents of the nIS application:
• phone call to the toll-free number of the search and rescue service – 195, with information on current location
• maritime violation report (with an option to attach photos and/or videos)
• weather forecast for mariners (air temperature, wind speed and direction, air pressure, waves, cloud cover)
• navigation rules (vessel equipment, order in ports and at sea, avoiding collision at sea, marine environment protection, information for foreign vessels, divers and swimmers, radio service and radio notices, maritime marks)
• public services contacts (search and rescue, harbormaster's offices, hyperbaric chamber, commercial salvage, consulates, medical institutions, emergency services, VTS service, coastal radio stations)
• ports and anchorages (marines, nautical anchorages, petrol stations, border crossings)
UI and stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Aplikacija za iPad?
Korisna i dobra aplikacija. Zbog cega niste napravili opciju za iPad?
Super App, ali evo i par prijedloga
1.) kad se otvori vremenska prognoza treba napraviti da ako mobitel stavimo u landscape položaj da zarotira onda tekst prognoze radi lakšeg čitanja.
2.) Dodajte prognostičarske karte za kišu. To več postoji na DHMZeovim web stranicama.
3.) Trebalo bi staviti graf trenda pada tlaka (24 satni sa mjerenjem cirka svaka 3 sata) za neko odabrano mjesto.
To omoguča predvidanje nevremena. Dodatno treba staviti mogucnost aktiviranja alarma na mobitelu ako je pad tlaka veci od npr 3mbar u zadnja 3 sata.
Good start to support unwished situation when you need emergency support on sea.
Hope improvements will follow.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ministarstvo pomorstva, prometa i infrastrukture
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ministarstvo pomorstva, prometa i infrastrukture