Nautical Information Service (nIS) is a free multilingual application for smartphones, intended for owners of yachts and boats, fishermen, divers, swimmers and other people who spend time on the coast and at sea. nIS was developed so that users could provide substantial and detailed information to the local harbormaster’s offices and other services for navigation safety, prevention of marine pollution, and especially to search and rescue services, in a quick and simple way. nIS can also provide users all the necessary information important for their safety, at any time and at every place.
nIS enables users to dial a phone number used for distress, urgency or safety calls - 195 (MRCC Rijeka), while automatically reporting location of the caller via a short text message (SMS), which essentially reduces the time needed to find users in danger.
Contents of the nIS application:
• phone call to the toll-free number of the search and rescue service – 195, with information on current location
• maritime violation report (with an option to attach photos and/or videos)
• weather forecast for mariners (air temperature, wind speed and direction, air pressure, waves, cloud cover)
• navigation rules (vessel equipment, order in ports and at sea, avoiding collision at sea, marine environment protection, information for foreign vessels, divers and swimmers, radio service and radio notices, maritime marks)
• public services contacts (search and rescue, harbormaster's offices, hyperbaric chamber, commercial salvage, consulates, medical institutions, emergency services, VTS service, coastal radio stations)
• ports and anchorages (marines, nautical anchorages, petrol stations, border crossings)
Updates for the latest iOS changes.
Fixed bug where the app notified the user of missing SIM card when using eSIM.
Other stability and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good start to support unwished situation when you need emergency support on sea.
Hope improvements will follow.
Super App, ali evo i par prijedloga
1.) kad se otvori vremenska prognoza treba napraviti da ako mobitel stavimo u landscape položaj da zarotira onda tekst prognoze radi lakšeg čitanja.
2.) Dodajte prognostičarske karte za kišu. To več postoji na DHMZeovim web stranicama.
3.) Trebalo bi staviti graf trenda pada tlaka (24 satni sa mjerenjem cirka svaka 3 sata) za neko odabrano mjesto.
To omoguča predvidanje nevremena. Dodatno treba staviti mogucnost aktiviranja alarma na mobitelu ako je pad tlaka veci od npr 3mbar u zadnja 3 sata.
Ruši se prilikom paljenja
Nakon updatea nije moguće pokrenuti aplikaciju.
- Ministarstvo pomorstva, prometa i infrastrukture
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ministarstvo pomorstva, prometa i infrastrukture
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.