The only fully featured scientific RPN calculator with a modern iOS interface: Scroll through panels of operation-buttons with a swipe of your finger. Scroll through numbers to review (and edit) your entries and calculation results. Share or transfer your results by emailing the stack.
The Scrolling Scientific Calculator gives you fast access to both basic and scientific operations with large buttons in both portrait and landscape orientations.
* Adding machine: What is the most common use for a calculator? Adding numbers, of course! Just enter the numbers, review them by scrolling, with a swipe of your finger, then hit the [total] button. No more entering numbers twice to check your calculation.
* Statistics: Enter the numbers, review them by scrolling, with a swipe of your finger, then hit the [stats] button. The following statistics are added to the stack and labelled:
Total Of Squares,
Root Mean Square,
Unbiased Sample Variance,
Population Standard Deviation,
Sample Standard Deviation.
* No awkward 80's style retro interface: Scroll through panels of large operation buttons by swiping left and right.
* Operations include: total, count, mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation (population & sample), trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic, powers, roots, inverse, factorial, percent, add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.
* Value formatting: Specify either the number of significant digits, or number of fraction digits after the decimal point. International number formats with group separator.
* Display numbers as hexadecimal by simply scrolling to the hexadecimal panel.
* Reverse Polish notation (RPN) operation.
The Scrolling Scientific Calculator is ideal for:
* Anyone who adds numbers together (e.g. receipt values.)
* Anyone recording sample readings to find averages, variances and standard deviations.
* Anyone who wants a scientific RPN calculator, and is looking for a modern, uncluttered interface ideal for their iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
* Kids (!) learning to add and subtract love entering the numbers and seeing them on the screen before they hit the + or - operation buttons. They can talk through the operation as it happens.
Note: This is an RPN calculator, so there is no "=" button. Proposed in the 1950s by Australian philosopher Charles L Hamblin, RPN is the way most people would actually calculate an expression in their head or on paper: "1 enter 2 enter +" instead of "1 + 2 =".
Refresh with iOS 12 SDK.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adam Croser
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Adam Croser
- 24,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.