This is the app for the SHARKNET device, that automatically tracks your diving activities, communicates your adventures to new friends and, if needed, sends alarm messages with your position to whom you trust.
Even if this app gives the most when used with SHARKNET devices, you can still use it by itself for the following purposes:
- As an electronic diving logbook: if you use it with the device, the app will automatically display the depth profile and the location of every dive on a satellite chart; if you use the app without the device, you’ll have to insert dives manually ;
- To browse the activities of the SHARKNET community and get in touch with new friends; this functionality doesn't require ownership of a device;
- To locate friends or family members that are already using SHARKNET; NOTE: this geo-location functionality requires the authorization of the user owning a device, that needs to provide you with the code of his/her device;
- To display on a satellite chart the position communicated by a device transmitting an alarm;
- To create boarding lists of divers wearing the device and to check their presence onboard.
Download the app and get familiar with SHARKNET!
- Minor fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.