Thanks for using StrongLifts! This release improves the setup of bars and plates in the equipment settings. We're working on Apple Watch behind the scenes. Here's what's new in this version:
• Fixed deload after break not getting triggered in some cases
• Fixed calendar days wrong when different first day of week set
• Fixed bar weight changes not immediately reflected in ongoing workout
• Fixed warmup showing 5x20kg/45lb when bar weighs less than 20kg/45lb
• Fixed bar weight doubling when switching weight unit settings between kg/lb
• Fixed adding 2x20kg plates to 4x20kg not showing 6x20kg
• Fixed comma bar weight entry like 17.5kg rejected
• Fixed dot plate entry rejected when no leading zero
• Removing small plates now increases increment to next possible weight
• Setting 0 amount for plates now removes the plates as expected
• Improved UX for setting up and saving different bars and plates
• New StrongLifts App Store screenshots, check it out.
• Apple Watch: track your full StrongLifts workout from your Watch, without using iPhone
Issues, questions or suggestions?
• Please read the workout guide - https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• Please read our FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact from the app - settings - about - contact / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Ratings and Reviews
Great workout program
Got extremly stronger in 12 weeks and will continue with the program. However - please fix syncing problems with Apple Health!
Developer Response ,
Latest version should fix all issues with Apple Health. Please install the latest version and update your review. If still issues, contact us through the app - menu - help - contact us.
Read also the relevant faq - http://support.stronglifts.com/article/32-workouts-dont-show-in-apple-health
Eat enough, sleep, follow this program, buy the full version (it's helpful in the beginning and later), focus on your technique and results are there in 6 weeks!
App is practical, easy to understand (mostly), it even supports old iOS versions (I use it with my 5th gen iPod touch), it's updated relatively regularly. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that they stopped updating the older version of the app... It still works, but my iPod and iPhone apps don't sync between themselves.
So, Developers please fix the timer/notifications on the ios9 version ✌
Developer Response ,
Please update your device to iOS10 or later. We do not and cannot keep supporting outdated operating systems.
This is just awesome! I've trained for a year and haven't moved much but in just few weeks I see huge progress
- Stronglifts Limited
- 64.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 StrongLifts, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock StrongLIfts (Legacy) 169,99 kn
- StrongLifts Power Pack 169,99 kn
- StrongLifts Switch 3x5 169,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.