Use the power of Wolfram's computational intelligence to answer your questions. Building on 30+ years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha is the world's definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains—with more continually added—Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Walk through the steps of solving many math and chemistry problems with Wolfram|Alpha. Get even more detailed assistance with a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in Apple's Siri assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
Use Wolfram|Alpha to compute the following and much more:
- Get homework help "Factor 9x^2 + 29x + 6"
- Identify a plane "Flights overhead"
- Find out weather "Weather last New Year's"
- Get information on movies "Movies with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock"
- Get financial insight "APPL vs. MSFT"
- Calculate units and measurements "Seconds in a nanocentury"
- Get trivia answers "Number of tennis balls that can fit in a Boeing 747"
- Find nutritional information "Whopper vs. Big Mac"
- Get shopping help "Chicago Target stores open at 10 pm"
- Get fitness information "Running calculator"
- Have fun "Tell me a joke"
Become a Wolfram|Alpha Pro member to unlock enhanced step-by-step solutions and image as input. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription fees are $6.99 per month or up to $65.99 per year depending on your plan. You can manage your Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription by visiting the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolute excellence! Worth every cent!
In few words-this app is excellent source of information to anyone! I'm recommending it to anyone who needs info about everything and anything! 👍🏼
After updating from version 1.8.5. to the new version of the app, I realized that I lost almost all functionality I had when I paid for this app. I made a one time purchase of WolframAlpha Pro on May 23rd 2018 when there were no subscription plans.
The new “update” downgraded me so that now I have to use a free/limited version of the app or pay for one of the subscription plans which I am not interested in.
Is there a way to keep the older version of the app I already paid for?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your interest in the Wolfram Alpha app. The new version of the Wolfram Alpha app continues to deliver the same step-by-step solutions that previous versions did. The subscription enables new improvements to step-by-step including intermediate steps and hints. The subscription also includes access to step-by-step on the web and the Image as Input feature.
Superior in every way to any popular search engine! Try it, you'll be surprised. App is fantastic as well.
- Wolfram Group LLC
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019, Wolfram Alpha LLC
- 24,99 kn
- In-App Purchases
- extension (Image as Input) 8,99 kn
- Pro for Educators Monthly 52,99 kn
- Pro for Students Monthly 52,99 kn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.