Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad allowing you to edit them anywhere
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Direct Import: You can now import directly from an SD card or other attached media after connecting to your iPhone or iPad. This feature requires iOS / iPadOS 13.2 or later.
Advanced Export Options: Select and control all of the characteristics of an export, including file type (JPEG, TIF, or original), pixel dimensions, compression, watermark, file name, output sharpening, and color space. Tap the Share icon to find this and other export and sharing options. You can also now export multiple files in their original file type.
Improved Shared Albums: Anyone can now add photos to a shared album that they have access to directly from their device, even without a paid membership.
[Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 12.1 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Photo import not work
Photo import not working. I tried to use many time, restart the ipad multiple times. I can import only 1 photo at a time from the local storage on my ipad. If Imtry to import all files in the folder it does nothing, if I want to try one more, the app does not load any files in the import window. Ipad pro 12.9 latest firmware now. Useless now.
Serious deficiency in Saving
I as a photographer, am obviously needed to use folders. Lightroom CAN load photos from a specified folder BUT it CAN NOT specify which folder to save the photo to!
Please MAKE THE APP ABLE TO SAVE THE PHOTO TO A SPECIFIED FOLDER!
- Adobe Inc.
- 222.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 590 Ft
- Lightroom plan 1TB 3 490 Ft
- Premium 1 790 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.