Whether you are photographer, cinematographer or even painter, one oft the fundamental elements when composing a picture or artwork is to visualize and frame. With the ALPA camera the photographer performs this task via the optical viewfinder and masks per focal length/format, via the ground glass, an external viewfinder or other means. The ALPA eFinder app emulates this in an extremely flexible, powerful and easy to operate app on the iPhone/iPod touch. In addition ALPA developed a dedicated iPhone holder for their cameras. Together they build a full-fledge viewfinder.
- Recommended by ALPA of Switzerland
- Join the community on www.facebook.com/vfinder
Use the ALPA eFinder for composing your later image quick, convenient and easy. Or use the ALPA eFinder for comparing and emulating several lenses together in one picture before you even mount a single lens. With a tap you save the image including all the GPS coordinates (in written in the picture plus in the EXIF). Location scouting, preparing your shooting or retrieve your location has never been easier.
The app supports various analog and digital formats as well as all ALPA lenses (including the real lenses with effective focal lengths). You can also customize the focal lengths and formats and overlay other aspect ratios.
Paired with ALPA's ACAM 0.5x super-wide converter lens, the ALPA eFinder II becomes an indispensable tool for landscape and architecture photographers. The combination can simulate super-wide lenses up to around 21mm on an ALPA camera with a digital back. Or you can use it to compose super-wide stitched images. The eFinder II even removes distortion present in the wide converter lens — in real time.
Extends the database with non-ALPA still and motion picture cameras and lenses, making it fully equal to the one shipped with the Mark II Artist's Viewfinder.
Some outstanding functions within ALPA eFinder II:
- save pictures with multiple masks and GPS coordinates
- use original formats as well as overlays with other aspect ratios
- prepare and use up to 20 different camera setups
- use semi-transparent gray masks for frames just by tapping
- use camera-like autofocus, auto-exposure and Quick Control Screen
• Added support for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, complete with lab measured angle of views and ultra wide camera handling. The proven real-time distortion correction technology we pioneered in 2013 produces almost perfectly rectilinear images from the ultra wide camera. The ultra wide camera can be activated with the WIDE icon on the Quick Control Screen or via the "Toggle Wide Mode (W)" function. RAW capture, optical image stabilization and focusing is not available with the ultra wide camera.
• 4th generation distortion correction engine improves image quality with wide and ultra wide angle converters.
• Added haptic feedback when Smart Function Key assignment is opened from the main screen.
• Corrected a possible exposure calculation problem when exposure is locked while exposure simulation is active.
- DIRE Studio Kft.
- 4.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 DIRE Studio Kft.
- 6 990 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Camera Pack 5 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.