Need a pair of sharp eyes? Or have some sight to lend? Be My Eyes is a simple, free tool to see the world better, together.
Be My Eyes connects you with a global community of volunteers and company representatives who are ready at a moment’s notice to help you see – to lend their eyesight and support with everyday tasks.
FREE. GLOBAL. 24/7.
Be My Eyes is a multi-lingual support community millions strong, available globally day or night, and has volunteers answering calls in more than 185 languages. Join the community today!
Sign up to get free visual support with tasks like reading small print, matching clothes, troubleshooting technology, setting up home appliances, or any other simple task a volunteer can complete over live video. If a task is too complicated or requires expertise, call one of our company partners for on-demand video customer support via Specialized Help.
If you have eyesight you want to share, sign up as a volunteer and answer calls from a person in need! Tasks are usually completed in just a few minutes, and if you’re busy there’s no need to answer – someone else will get it.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Anyone 17 or older may sign up as a user or volunteer.
2. Calls are connected based on daytime timezone and language. Average wait time is about 15 seconds.
3. When a call is answered, a live one-way video (two-way audio) is initiated, allowing volunteers or company reps to see what’s in front of the user’s camera and provide verbal support.
Note: Specialized Help availability varies by region and company opening hours.
WHAT CAN VOLUNTEERS HELP YOU WITH?
• Reading home appliances
• Reading product labels
• Matching outfits and identifying clothes
• Help in the kitchen
• Reading digital displays or computer screens
• Navigating TV or game menus
• Operating vending machines or kiosks
• Sorting music collections or other libraries
• Picking jewelry or crafts
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH SPECIALIZED HELP?
• Web and Computer Technology
• Health and Beauty Products
• Banking and Finance
• Nonprofit Organizations
• We’ve just reached 3 million volunteers! Thank you for making Be My Eyes the biggest community support micro-volunteering platform ever.
• 2020 Dubai Expo Global Innovator.
• 2018 Winner of the Dr. Jacob Bolotin Awards at the NFB National Convention.
• 2018 Winner of AbilityNet Accessibility Award at the Tech4Good Awards.
• 2017 Winner of World Summit Awards - Inclusion and Empowerment.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Translated into even more languages
We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If something is not working, if you have a great idea, or if you just want to say hello, then email us at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
Be My Eyes will not prompt you for a review. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helping others has never been easier
I only had the chance to help a blind person through the app once, but I will always remember it. I hope everyone will have the chance of helping someone here, and gaining a memory for a lifetime. I bursted out in tears after the call. The boy sounded so nice and so thankful, only for helping to start the washing machine. These little things are the ones that make the World a better place, and I am eternally grateful for the creators of this app!
Great app with even greater purpose
Fantastic initiation! I'm looking forward to the first call to receive!
Ajánlom mindenkinek őszintén :)
- S/I Be My Eyes
- 79.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Be My Eyes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.