This app is to help us get familiar with all kinds of chords so that we are able to recognize or play them as quick as possible, no matter they are represented by chord symbols, music notes in the stave, or keyboard keys. Improving this ability will definitely benefit all aspects of our music learning. Also, the app can be used as a dictionary to look up chords.
• Cover almost all chords we can encounter
• Allow to customize the learning by chords' roots, forms, quality, inversion, and voicing (open or closed position, doubling)
• Practice mode to learn at our own pace
• Watch mode to learn by watching the "chords movie"
• Game mode to challenge ourselves and have fun by winning high score, trophies, and medals
• Search mode to loop up chords
• Questions generated intelligently based on your performance
• Intuitive interface
• Studio quality real sample sound
All comments and suggestions are welcomed. I will keep enhancing this app to make it more useful.
For those who want to train your music notes recognition, please also check out my another app Music Note Trainer.
• Optimized for iOS 13.0
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tao Wang
- 38.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tao Wang
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.