Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch plans and whiteboard on the infinite canvas, write notes, doodles and mindmaps, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, watercolor… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• an infinite canvas sketchbook / whiteboard with many paper types and grids
• dozens of realistic pens, pencils and brushes that flow with pressure, tilt and velocity, plus create your own for comfortable and flexible drawing
• a tool wheel or bar you can personalize with your favorite brushes and presets
• customize your gallery, canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• the beautiful COPIC color wheel
• editable vector-based sketching - move, organize, edit by tool, color, size, scale, smoothing, opacity; transform or nudge lines to shape them anytime
• drag+drop images + PDF files right onto the canvas
• unlimited layers with adjustable opacity
• create, store and share vector object libraries synced across devices
• shape guides, scale and measurement tools that calculate real-world dimensions - useful for architects, contractors and makers
• define exports with a custom movable artboard, and export images, vector SVG + PDFs to scale for printing, portfolios, team + client feedback and efficient flow between apps (including Procreate, Sketchbook, AutoCAD and Adobe)
• share directly to email, text, Files, cloud, photos, your favorite social apps and present with AirPlay
"I use Concepts more than any other tool. I absolutely love it. The natural, fluid, vector-based workflow is so easy to use, but incredibly powerful. The technology never gets in the way of creativity. The fast and clean user experience makes it a joy to use.” - Yarrow Cheney, film director
"The Concepts app has not changed what I do, just transformed how I do it. It offers me the power, flexibility and adaptability of technology with all the sensitivity and immediacy of traditional hand drawing. In short, it is an app that I now cannot imagine being without, and the only time I’ve experienced something that betters pen and paper.” - Ewen Miller, Calderpeel Architects
“I use it just for everything. Drawing, making notes, brainstorming, PDF markup, wireframing, design — EVERYTHING. And it delivers.” - natanaeldekross
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas, paper + grid types, and JPG exports. Optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes; unlock infinite layers, shape guides, measurement, basic shapes and custom brushes. Export PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and CPT native file formats. Object packs, professional brushes and PDF sold separately.
Subscribe to Concepts Everything and sketch freely with every feature, brush + object library we’ll ever make. Enjoy Team Sharing for smooth collaboration, including live-sharing of object libraries, color palettes and brushes.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will charge to your iTunes Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of billing period end unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes at any time in your iTunes Account settings. Unused portions of any free trial period are forfeit if you make changes to your subscription.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. Your experience matters to us. Chat with us in-app via Ask Us Anything, email us at email@example.com, or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
Quick fixes for brush icon scaling and a longer free trial.
• Fixes a scaling issue with brush icons in the new Tiling Patterns brush pack.
• Increases the free trial period from three to seven days.
We’ve decided the next update is big enough we’re calling it 6.0. Follow @ConceptsApp on your favorite social channels to be the first to hear more.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for apple pencil
The best app if you want to use an apple pencil, it’s perfect for lettering, drawing, writing, and the free version is really-really good. You have many brushes/tools - enough not just to try the app, but use it. You will love it, I guarantee! Easy to use, customizable interface, simple but great! There is a monthy subscription or if you need just one feature, you can purchase lifetime just that one. Im in love with this app! :D
Best app for sketchnoting
Super fast and responsive. Extremely well designed, flawless usability. This is a real Productivity tool.
This app is fantastic! Absolute essential quality.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TopHatch, Inc.
- 137.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © TopHatch, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everything Monthly + Trial HUF1,790.00
- Essentials HUF7,990.00
- Everything Monthly HUF1,690.00
- Everything Yearly + Trial HUF10,990.00
- PDF Essentials HUF1,990.00
- Everything Yearly HUF9,990.00
- DIY Stickers HUF1,690.00
- 5 Object Pack Credits HUF3,490.00
- Shape Library HUF799.00
- Essentials (iPhone Only) HUF1,990.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.