Now with support for 5e and Non-d20 systems!
A dice roller app for tabletop roleplaying games that keeps the fun of tossing physical dice without all that pesky math and adds a few tricks of its own.
Toss 3d physics based dice that leave trails of fire, steam, and more.
Combine all of the dice needed, numerical bonuses, sounds and other information into a single combo die that makes appropriate sound effects. That then explodes into multiple dice when thrown.
Create Combo Dice that combine Attack Dice, Damage Dice, Bonuses, Defense to attack and then add an Icon and a sound effect!
Tons of unique 3d dice with particle effects, animations and more to personalize to your character.
Does all the math for you, including bonus and critical hit math.*
Saves Combo Dice and Dice Selections in a "Character List" to easily switch setups.
Create Combo Dice easily. No formulas or math. Just toss out the dice you need, add the bonus and options and hit save.
Acts as a soundboard for your characters attacks automatically when you attack, without you needing to open another app or take the time to select a sound.
Can roll a TON of dice at once.
*critical hit math is only in 4e currently.
Made it more clear how the game systems worked. Changed how the 5e game system handled advantage (the 2nd d20 that people were having issues with)
Added some really cool new dice
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is pretty useless, first of all it goes on and on with the tutorial, and theres no skipping it. Second, the combo dice is garbage, you cant decide what dice you wana roll or at least I wasn’t able to. Finally, I know that they have to make a living, but you have to buy all the cooler locking dice if you want to use them. Each theme costs 0.99 usd. I would rather buy real dice for the money.
Developer Response ,
Hello! So sorry my app didn't work out for you. A few comments that might help you out if you wanted to try again.
1. The first popup of the tutorial tells you that if you want to skip the tutorial, you can disable it in the options menu.
2. You can choose any dice you want to use, and in fact can choose any combination of dice. To do that, just roll out any dice you like, then hit "Create combo die" in the top right. The tutorial walks you through this process, but I totally understand that many people would rather explore themselves instead of being forced to do a tutorial!
3. All features of the app are free and ad-free. There are 4 or so free dice sets, it's only the fancy ones that cost anything and they are optional. 99 cents was the lowest apple allows a charge to be and still let the dice save to your account.
- Micah Sawyer
- 54.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Micah Sawyer (simpleFun)
- In-App Purchases
- Dice of the Ashen Char Dice Set HUF349.00
- Unlock 2 more rows for dice HUF349.00
- Dice of the Skycaller HUF349.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.