For more than 30 years, Frank Shann’s little booklet has helped physicians all around the world prescribe drugs to children. DrugDoses now contains more than 2150 entries. It lists every drug commonly prescribed for systemic use in both adults and children.
The iOS version of the booklet gives you an enormous amount of information, which will be updated yearly! You will therefore always have the latest drugs, which will only be available in the paper version in another year or two.
The iOS version has also lots of other features: more than 150 current laboratory values and a useful cardiology database.
DrugDoses also integrates PedCalc. It contains the most common pediatric scores and formulas:
- ASA score
- Alveolo-arterial gradient
- Anion gap
- Apgar score
- Blunt abdominal trauma score
- Body mass index
- Body surface area
- Corrected Ca
- Creatinine clearance - measured
- Creatinine clearance - estimated
- Endotracheal tube sizes
- Glasgow Coma Score
- Glasgow Outcome Scale
- Maintenance fluids
- NACA score
- Neonatal central lines
- Oxygen index
- PaO2/FiO2 ratio
- Parkland formula
- Pediatric trauma score
- Predicted height
- Predicted spirometry values
- Tubular phosphate reabsorption
By the way, did you know you can follow DrugDoses on Facebook (http://facebook.drugdoses.net) to request new features and get information on the updates and changes in the database?
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- New design
- Updated drug dosage database
- Removed the need to purchase a lifetime license
- Link to the new (and free) PICU guidelines
- Improved workflow on iPad
- Oliver Karam
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Oliver Karam - DrugDoses.net
- 5 490 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime license 1 790 Ft
- PICU Guidelines 1 790 Ft
- One year license renewal 1 390 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.