Get more free disk space by removing unnecessary duplicate files and folders from your Mac. Remove duplicate files on any mounted disk or folder.
Use Duplicate File Finder FREE to find and remove duplicate files. Get the PRO version to delete duplicate folders, merge similar folders, mass select duplicates and more.
Get rid of duplicate files just in 3 steps:
Scan a disk or folder for duplicates -> Select duplicates -> Review and Remove duplicates.
In a few minutes, Duplicate File Finder will provide you with a report of all the duplicate files by their categories: pictures, videos, music, archives, documents, and any other specific extensions. It has never been easier to see how much space each file takes.
With Duplicate File Finder Finder, you can scan as many folders as you wish. All you need to do is Drag and Drop the folders or disks into the app and click the Scan button.
List of the best Duplicate File Finder features:
▸ fast scanning algorithm
▸ ability to scan for duplicates in multiple folders and drives simultaneously
▸ support for external drives and mounted network folders
▸ "Recent Folders List" for scanned folders
▸ animated scanning process
▸ skip list for various files and folders
▸ "minimal file size" option for a faster scan
▸ visual chart report when scanning
▸ duplicate files list
▸ duplicate files by type
▸ built-in duplicates search
▸ preview duplicate files with Quick Look
▸ sort duplicates: by name, size, date, total size, type, duplicates count
▸ one-click selection of multiple duplicate files
▸ "always select" and "never select" auto-select rules
▸ smart duplicate auto-selection
▸ option to mass select duplicates in particular folders using “Select Duplicates in Folder” feature
▸ reverse selection with "Keep files..."
▸ visual progress bar of the selected duplicates
▸ confirmation list of files being removed
▸ customizable view of confirmation list
▸ customizable removal options: move to directly Trash, remove completely, or move to a specific folder
▸ history of removed duplicates
▸ ability to restore removed duplicates
Duplicate File Finder FREE application allows you to:
• Find duplicate files and folders
• Find duplicates in multiple disks and folders in one session
• Find duplicates in any folder, disk, mounted folder or storage
• Add files, folders and specified files extensions to Skip List
• Specify minimal duplicate file size for better duplicate-finding performance
• Preview a visual report of duplicates found
• Review duplicate files by types
• Preview duplicate folders
• Preview any duplicate file with built-in Preview option
• Get detailed information about any duplicate
• Use cleanup hints for fast duplicate removal
• Use Autoselect for quick duplicate files selection and removal
• Customize Autoselect preferences
• Preview similar folders - the folders with duplicate and unique files
• Preview history of removed duplicate files
• Review selected duplicates before removal
• Remove duplicate files, move them to Trash or move them to a specific folder
• Get a swift response to your support tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org within one business day
The PRO version of Duplicate File Finder provides you with even more features:
• Use the “Select Duplicates in Folder” feature to select duplicates in bulk
• Remove duplicate folders
• Remove duplicate files in Similar folders
• Merge folders
• Restore removed duplicates
*The application is free, it allows you to find and remove duplicate files in any folder or storage connected to your Mac.
In-app purchase of 'Upgrade to PRO' within the software is required to enable the PRO features.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, contact us directly at email@example.com and we will respond to you within one business day.
• Search feature added for Similar photos
• Improved merging folders
• Search feature added for the Photos Library
• Added customization for auto select rules
• Added feature to remove duplicates in specified folder
• Added autosave and restore features for scanned results
• Added the ability to sort by date in the duplicates list
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.