DWG Viewer 3D is a tool for quickly viewing and printing 2D and 3D CAD files and supports all versions of DWG and DXF, as well as quickly converting .dwg and .dxf files to PDF, which adds some 3D graphics operation to DWG Viewer 2D.
Languages for CAD: Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Baltic, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean.
1. Double-click to open the local CAD file.
2. Drag to change the position of the view.
3. Zoom the view:
Zoom in and out by clicking on the zoom button.
Roll the mouse to zoom in and out of the view.
Zoom Extents: zoom the view to the maximum extent.
Zoom Window: zoom the selected view to the window.
4. Rotate the view:
Rotate the view 90 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 180 degrees counterclockwise,
Rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise.
5. Free dynamic observation: look at objects from different perspectives.
6. Switch the background color of the view.
7. 3D View:
Face Top, Face Bottom, Face Left, Face Right, Face Front, Face Back.
Face SW, Face SE, Face NW, Face NE.
8. Print the view.
Print the current view.
Print the selected view through Zoom Window.
Print the entire view through Zoom Extents.
Change the paper type and size, similar to AutoCAD printing.
9. Save .dwg and .dxf files as PDF.
Users can set different 3D display, such as Wireframe, HiddenLine, FlatShaded etc.
Note: Set the default open mode for .dwg and .dxf files, users can double-click to open the local cad files.
We regularly update the product, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to the mailbox(email@example.com), or leave a message on our website.
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
● Solve the compatibility problem of macOS Catalina.
● Update website URL.
● Solve the problem of disabling the line weight when exporting PDF.
● Solve the problem of 3D graphics drag exception.
● Added function 3D display mode, including Wireframe, HiddenLine, FlatShaded, etc.
● Support for viewing the DWG files of AutoCAD 2019.
● Bug fixes: Some files crash when switching layouts and views.
● Bug fixes: Some files crash due to unsupported fonts.
● Print DWG and DXF.
● Solve the problem of garbled characters, mainly Chinese, Japanese and other non-english characters.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.