Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I loved watching animal videos on FB, but since the last update the videos changed When I enter in one, and the new white background site makes watching them horrible, I cant see the despriction or something...I just REALLY miss the old video watching site on Fb.
Can you just make an option in the settings to set back the old black backgrounded videowatching? I would be grateful...
Facebook blocked my iPhone without any reason, and they didn’t let it free after!
The app has been denying my access since I was completely unreasonably blocked in June 2019. The app says: an unexpected error has occurred, please try again later! 4 months ago! I sent 30 error messages because I can only use it through Safari, but unfortunately I have not received any replies, which are highly praised for such reports. I can't use Messenger and facebook at all. iPhone XS 256 gb IOS 13.2.
No other users are able to login to facebook from my iPhone! They blocked my iPhone. From my other devices, I can easy login to my account.
There is no after-sales service, no contact where anyone can deal with the problems. I think that's zero. I, as a user, I don’t get any help from facebook.
Worse and worse with every update
It’s getting less intuitive, less straightforward with every update.
Timeline does not load completely it’s content by scrolling down.
One example: It took about 10 minutes for me to share a previously uploaded photo with a group. Workaround was: I had to download it and then upload to group as a new photo.
Just like others, I get rid of this app, and use fb through browser as long as Fb won’t scr€w mobile view of that page,too.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 452.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter HUF1,590.00
- Supporter HUF1,590.00
- Supporter HUF1,590.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.