Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
"Frustratingly wonderful" - Kotaku
"Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers."
"Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more."
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Game Center achievements with rewards!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Update 2.1.1 is here!
This update will function like a smaller "pre-update" before Update 2.2. Lots of fun stuff planned :)
- iPhone X support!
- New icons and effects!
- New community shop!
- Weekly Demon challenge!
- Folders and level sorting!
- New demon chests!
- Level leaderboards!
- Random other fun stuff.
- Lots of bugfixes and tweaks.
- There was an item duplication bug in version 2.1 that gave users extra rewards. This has been fixed in 2.11 and those rewards have been removed. So if you lose shards/diamonds etc after loading 2.11 its because they were bugged. Sorry :/
Ratings and Reviews
Where the hell is the 2.2???😡
Nice game but its not updated so far, and this is bad. My favourite game!
Very good game, need a fix for iPhone7+ thou
I really love this game, my favorite when it comes to rhythm games. Played it since ages, but with the new iPhone it started to lag/drop fps. It stutters almost all the time and it makes it really hard to play. Previously completed levels are hard to replay. I really hope they'll fix this soon, then it gets its well deserved 5 stars back!😊
Very good platformer and very creative online levels are there too.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.