The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all of your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Receive notifications about new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- Respond to Google Calendar invitations straight from the app
- Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- Send and receive attachments
- See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking major function..
The app lacks the option to lock it, so random people can't open it. There are special circumstances when you have to give your phone to someone with your passcode (when repearing your phone in a gsm service and they have to test a few things before fixing your phone etc.). Locking gmail with a finger print would be great. Please give us the option to do that, okay? Thanks. Othet than that the app is great and stable.
In the local menu of opened emails (...) the right Hungarian translation for "Forward" would be "Továbbít" instead of "Előre". On other places in the app the translation is right. Especially in the beginning of using the app this was quite disturbing and to misunderstand. Google Translate is not everything worth...
Decide on th direction
Either make it an email only app, or combine the useful Google features, but Gmail + Meet? Where’s chat?
the Google Chat app is one of the worst on the market, it’s really bad, lacking almost all essential features (see Slack, or Whatsapp on speed and gestures).
Having the whole Google Business app family in one app for work would be worth a shot — or build a good chat app separately. Come on google, it’s 2020!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 350.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.