Transform your iPad into smart digital paper. Take handwritten notes in digital notebooks, on imported PDF, PowerPoint, and Word documents, or on images and photos. All notes are searchable and you'll never have to worry about losing or misplacing them again. GoodNotes is one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide and is frequently featured on the App Store, making it a must-have for your iPad.
WRITE NATURALLY - LIKE ON REAL PAPER
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience thanks to GoodNotes pioneering vector ink engine
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses and even your finger
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, ballpoint, brush pen)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
ALWAYS FIND WHAT YOU WROTE
* Everything is indexed: Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles
* Convert your handwriting to text to share it with other apps or add it to the page as a text box to continue typing with your keyboard
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES AGAIN
* All your notes with you at all times thanks to iCloud Sync
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
* Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
* Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
* unlimited undo & redo including gesture control for faster corrections
* powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOKS
* Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and paper templates: Essentials, writing paper, Cornell paper, dark paper, checklists, planners, and more
* Import any PDF or image as a custom template for more customization
* import PDF, PowerPoint, Word, images, photos and more to annotate them right on your iPad
* export documents and share them with others for a fully digital workflow
EFFORTLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
* Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
* Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
* Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
CONVERT YOUR IPAD INTO A DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL WHITEBOARD
* Keep your audience focused on what's important: Presentation mode lets you hide all distractions on an external screen when you connect your device via HDMI or AirPlay
* Use all of GoodNotes' tools, including the Laser Pointer on the iPad, while your audience only sees the page and the content
* GoodNotes empowers you to give more engaging presentations, lectures, and lessons. You can move around freely and interact with the audience while adding new information to the digital whiteboard for everyone to see
Visit our website at goodnotes.com for more information, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram as @goodnotesapp.
- Fixed lag after writing for a longer time and lag when selecting multiple items
- Fixed a bug where images are not displayed in exported PDFs
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, could be made even better
I love this app, use it daily. However, I discovered that I cannot change the template of an existing notebook if that notebook uses a custom template. The Apply button just does not do anything. I have searched the developer's site for info on how to report bugs, in vain. I hope they watch this space and come out with a bug fix soon. Also eagerly waiting for Hungarian to be added to the list of recognized languages. Additionally, if an infinite canvas was available as an option, I would have no reason to use Notability.
Problems with exporting
I can’t seem to fin a way to export several pages of a botebook to my camera roll. I have to select them one by one instead of selecting them all and saving them at the same time like in GoodNotes 4. It is really annoying and time consuming.
And also, backing up is troblesome; now I can only set my iCloud as a backup space, but the problem with that is that it is always full, so I have to turn it off comletely (I’d love to use Dropbox or GoogleDrive). I really wish that auto-backup button would be in this app too, it was really useful.
Otherwise the app is great, I love writing my learning notes on my iPad 😁
I loved Goodnotes 4 and I was rather excited to upgrade to this version of the app, but boy was I wrong to be excited. The app is shinier and more modern than the one before, but nothing more can be said about it. I had tons of bugs, were annoyed a thousand time while using the app, still gave it some time. But even after some updates, this version still continues to dissapoint me. The eraser is a disaster, the writing is not as smooth as before, in fact, if I dare to erase anything on a page, then that page is as good as rubbish, because the writing starts to lag very heavily. The shape recognition is also close to being useless. Do not buy it, get the Goodnotes 4 instead.
- Time Base Technology Limited
- 340.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Time Base Technology Limited
- 2 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.