Google Cloud Console helps you to manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors and logging.
We plan to deliver new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
cloud shell integration
Cloud shell is a nice try.
In case of Cloud Identity account the shell didn’t start. After start it follows the desktop settings so the font size is extremly big and this is not useful for a small display. There is no option to change it. Landscape mode is not working. Special keys switcher would be a great option.
- Google LLC
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.