Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way that you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Without google maps, I’d be lost all the time.
But the previous platform worked better for me. Simply put, it was quicket to use, coming up with options right away I gave the address. Now there is one more (I think not that necessary) step before showing the options.
I’ve been using it for a couple of years so far (mostly for daily commute on the same route and also for getting from A to B on a totally foreign terrain), so I believe I have quite a few sampling points. I could hardly suggest an application for daily driving assistance which is certainly unable to predict your expected driving time less then 20 mins accuracy on a 10 km route. I believe nowadays exists feed back mechanisms that use other node’s acceleration and average speed parameters on the same route to improve your predictions. (If Google uses such algorythms, they definitely some builds away to improve my chances not to miss every 5th meeting due to inaccurate route plans) In case you are in a different country expecting to get to a random town using car or a public transportation Google might be a definite go. It does it’s job pretty well. Overall giving stars on a multipurpose app’s review page strongly dependent on your actial use case. Cheers
Just getting worse and worse
Not the easy to use navigation app it used to be.
To give an example: I have my summerhouse saved as a favourite under the name “Summerhouse”. If I want to navigate there and search for “Summerhouse” the destination just doesn’t pop up on the list of places. Instead I see results for Summerhouse Road in the UK and so on. I live in Hungary and have never had the need to navigate to any of those places. But my summerhouse, which I go to often, and which is saved in my favourites just don’t show up on the list… This and many other similar issues is making it more and more frustrating to use google Maps, and as a result I use Apple Maps more and more often
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 252.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.