Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including supermarkets, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest opening hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeaway
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
Some features are not available in all countries.
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Without google maps, I’d be lost all the time.
But the previous platform worked better for me. Simply put, it was quicket to use, coming up with options right away I gave the address. Now there is one more (I think not that necessary) step before showing the options.
Main function changed for the worse
I just want to search a location and decide how and when I want to get there and older versions did that a lot better! No one wants a reminder from an app of when to leave, if I need to arrive on time I’m not going to rely on an app that might be unreliable... Sure I use google maps to explore the area and look at traffic but the most important feature has been lost, namely, the commute feature is much worse than previously just being able to search a location and being able to change when I want to arrive or depart! The explore/commute tab is all wrong, why categorise it?
I also don’t want to share how I usually commute or where my home address is. MUCH WORSE OVER ALL
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue on version 4.38 of Google Maps? If you are, can you please tell us a little bit more about what you're experiencing so we can investigate further? When did you start experiencing this issue?
Could be the best
With google search you can find anything fast and easy. When traffic is on, sometimes the clear blue line turns into yellow which is disturbing. It would be good to be able to choose what I would like to see in big: arrival time, or time left, or km left, I would prefer arrival time, but this is very small to see during driving. Speed indicator and speedcams are missing!
- Google LLC
- 207.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.