Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• iCloud save game support
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Support for Retina display devices
• Custom iTunes Playlist*
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “VICECITY”, launch the game, and select the radio station “Tape Deck”
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, all iPad models and 4th and 5th generation iPod Touch.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Addressed an issue with the MIXTAPE radio station not playing custom playlists.
Ratings and Reviews
Old but gold
My problem is the following... After the mission “All hands on deck” the game always crashes When I’m trying to resume the game.
Runs very bad on newer devices
It's clearly unoptimized on newer models, and needs to be updated. Runs like crap on my XS. Runs fine for a minute, then starts to stutter like hell (seems like the game has problems loading stuff in and stops the game while it does so or something), it's literally unplayable. Even the screen sizing is off. Same on my friend's Iphone X, and apparently iphone 8plusses judging by forum posts. Real shame, as GTA SA has been updated a few months ago and runs fine on my XS. Gonna refund this, too bad cause Vice City is my fav GTA, was looking forward to playing it on phone...
This is a good game, but the shooting controlling is very hard to move it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2012 Rockstar Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.