Slash your way through the hordes of darkness and defeat King Valor's fearsome guardians in this breathtaking adventure!
"Chaining together a slick series of attacks, dodges, and jumps, is incredibly satisfying." — PocketGamer
"I suspect mobile gaming fans will be playing and replaying this one for years to come." — TouchArcade, 5/5
A malicious power stirs in the forgotten kingdom of Vallaris. Tasked with discovering the fate of its lost king, your quest quickly takes a sinister turn and you are cast into darkness. Surrounded and outnumbered, you must grab your sword, steel your temper and fight your way through a land that does not welcome you. Except for the friendly merchant - he's grateful for your business.
ABOUT THE GAME
Grimvalor is a challenging hack & slash platformer with fast-paced combat in a dark fantasy world. Take control of a lone warrior on a quest to restore a corrupted realm. Embark on a journey through atmospheric landscapes and dungeons in a massive story-driven premium experience.
COMBAT & EXPLORATION
Master skill-based combat, learn enemy patterns and bring them down with all your fury. Explore the shattered lands of Vallaris, find and upgrade equipment and level up your character. Face the legacy of King Valor's madness and prevail!
• Epic boss fights
• Stunning 3D visuals accelerated by Metal graphics
• Accurate and customizable touch controls
• Full support for MFi game controllers
• Use iCloud to keep your saves in sync between devices.
• Play offline - perfect for commute.
• No ads or in-app purchases
New in version 1.2.0:
• Adds a New Game+ mode with more challenge, new equipment and a reimagined world.
• Adds translations for eight new languages: Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, Português, Русский and Español
• Adds Arachnophobia Mode, which replaces spider-like enemies with an alternative design.
• Improves loading times between levels.
Ratings and Reviews
The graphics is awesome, the gameplay is fluid, it has a story as well with a fairly good leveling system. Doesn’t get my device heated up, so it’s well optimised. It’s a premium, pay once title, one of the bests on the App Store.
Thanks for every developer who is still working on these kind of old fashioned games in our free to play nightmare times. Worth every penny.
Your first game in the store, and good: offline playing, marvelous graphics, fluid gameplay, superb controls! Its worth the money if there is enough content in, that I still have to see, but the start is impressive. Continue the great job!
Best single player ever
This is the best single player mobile game ive played ever. Highly recommend it, worth every money. Hope it will never end :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Direlight Oy
- 754 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Direlight Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.