Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• A navigation button has been added to the main screen.
• Improved the dark theme.
• Added numerous small improvements related to search, search history, navigation and export
• Switch to disable Dark Mode
• All users could invite friends and earn free months. Not only subscribers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best outdoor navi!
Since iOS 13 update, unfortunately I cannot import XML, GPX, etc. files. (solved in 4.2.6 update) Nice job anyway!
Otherwise an elevation graph among the track details (eg. replace the elevation gauge to a graph in GPS filtering) would be nice!!!
Developer Response ,
Fixed in 4.2.6. Please update.
Hello! I like very much this application for trekking! Question is, do you want to enable it for iwatch?
Route planning is very limited
The app is not very useful because you can only plan routes with your current location as your starting position. You can’t plan routes from different starting locations.
Developer Response ,
We’ll add this feature very soon. Keep tuned.
- Evgen Bodunov
- 116.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Evgen Bodunov
- 17 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.