Watch all the best HBO original shows, critically acclaimed European HBO original series, carefully curated TV series from all around the world, kids content and blockbusters that are all bundled together in one HBO GO app.
Brace yourself, because there is over 6 400 hours of content waiting for you. Enjoy an unlimited access to critically acclaimed HBO series like Game of Thrones, Westworld, Big Little Lies, Chernobyl, The Sex and the City and more. On top of that, enjoy iconic shows that the world is talking about, like The Handmaid’s Tale, Billions, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, Killing Eve and others. Still not convinced? We are adding the latest Hollywood blockbusters, ground-breaking documentaries and movie cult classics each week!
A few reasons why to choose HBO GO:
- All HBO original series, as well as HBO Europe original production.
- Thousands of hours of additional TV shows and Hollywood hit movies.
- Download HBO GO content to watch on your favourite devices anywhere you go.
- All content is carefully picked and evaluated by experts.
- All content is localized. No matter if you prefer dubbing or just subtitles.
- Curated content for your kids that grows as fast as they do.
- Stop making compromises, you can watch HBO GO on two devices at the same time.
- No binding period or tricky contracts. You can easily cancel your account in a few clicks anytime you want.
Bulgarian, Czech, Croatian, Hungarian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian
While you are watching the best series and movies online, we’re working on updating the app to bring you new and improved features, bug fixes and under the hood improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works fine on IPad , Tv app has to be fixed
We are using the app and the Tv HBO go too and unfortunately the Tv app is a piece of s.... The movie starts over many times with no particular reason. Subtitles are hardly work. I only gave it 5 stars because I appreciate the effort that we could subscribe separately for HBO go without the regular tv. I have a 2years contract with digi so after that I will cancel my regular tv and keep only HBO . I used to have Netflix which has 3 times better app but I canceled it due to lack of time to watch that much Tv and also because their selection is lame. I really enjoyed the Aranyélet and in honor to that I subscribed to HBO again. I hope someone at HBO will try to fix their Tv app and the disruption problem. I should read more books anyway..
Developer Response ,
Dear BudapestApplauser! Thank you for your feed back, our team is constantly working on the improvement of our app. If you are experiencing any issues with our app, please contact our customer support by e-mail: email@example.com, or telephone: +36 (800) 80137 Best Regards, HBO GO Support
At least is functions on iPAd, though the same cannot be said about the TV version, which freezes all the time and buffers forever even with strong internet connection. There’s no personal viewing history or recommendations, each time I want to continue watching a show I must type the title into search and start from the beginning. If I leave an episode half finished, it’s a complete pain (if at all possible) to continue where I left off. There’s no episode by episode content description and the app obviously doesn’t tell me which episodes I have seen and which I haven’t, so taking a break means 15 minutes of figuring out what’s the next episode to see. The categorization by genre is confusing and the same show is often featured in 3 categories. And the visual of selecting anything is barely noticeable so I have to keep double checking that I’m clicking on the right content. My country’s version doesn’t even have enough shows to be worth sticking around with the ridiculous user experience. I’m getting rid of my subscription as soon as GoT is over.
some improvent suggestions and bug fixes
1. should be able to jump forward 10 or 15 sec ( not only backwards)
2. should handle multiple profiles under one account... I am fine with the restriction to watch only by two separate device the same time, but we are 4 in the family with different tastes and even different timelines of watching a movie or series... with one profile the app remembers only when the last person watched and where it paused...
3. IF remembers at all... it is quite random what the app tracks and remembers for... How long it should remember if I watched like the first season of a series and two episodes of the second season? It happens showing maybe half of the first season watched or even none.... even does not showing I watched S1E1 of Beforeigners two days ago... so this feature is simply crap and unreliable... should be fixed with my point two, with multiple profiles allowed and tracked correctly by profile
Suggest: try using the Netflix app for a couple of days and learn the good things from that! ( no, it is not perfect either, just a better user experience)
Good luck and keep up your work!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HBO Holding Zrt.
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian
- Age Rating
- ©2017 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- HBO GO Subscription HUF1,890.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.