Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it...surprisingly powerful”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad...superior to VLC.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“A beautiful UI.”
- Trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to Trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
- Improved playback of videos with seamless branching
- Improved poster selection logic for TheTVDb
- Resolved issues with FTP streaming
- Resolved rare crash when finishing playback
- Other minor fixes
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Infuse 6 bug
I have lifetime version. Till the last update everything was ok, but in the version 6 I can’t use with my synology NAS!? Why?! It’s a bug!? The app is loading and loading and loading and don’t do nothing!
Something went wrong
I use Infuse almost 2 years. Last year I’ve changed from 4 to 5. I paid for a one year. Yesterday I get a bill from Apple that I’ve paid for a year again. But somehow the app on my Apple TV think I don’t have a pro version, I have to pay for it. Please tell me if I paid for it why I have to pay for use it again.
I hope I will get ÁN answer about this problem from You.
Éves elofizetés :DD
Pont azt tudja, mint amit 5 eve tudott. A split screen multitasking pedig gyanithatoan szandekosan volt tiltva a korabbi verzioban, hogy legyen mivel eladni az 5-ot.
Bought Infuse 4 for €10 half a year ago. Now they're moving to a subscription-based model and leaving the previous version behind.
It's so obvious that they withheld features like split-screen multitasking intentionally in v4, just so that they can release v5 a bit later for another €10.
And they've already put nag screens in v4 (a software that I've paid €10 for) telling me to upgrade to v5.
Fooled me twice, actually, as I've bought the original Infuse, then Infuse 4 Pro.
€30 for a media player, and €10 every year from now on. Lol.
- Firecore, LLC
- 109.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Monthly 349 Ft
- Infuse Pro - Yearly 3 390 Ft
- Infuse Pro - Upgrade Special 14 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.