iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 100 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Thank you for using iTranslate! Here’s what’s new:
We are now supporting all Apple Watch complications and also fixed a couple minor bugs.
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and Reviews
I use a very good application, especially Arabic and Syriac.
Microsoft Translator with better GUI
The free Microsoft Translator engine is used by the application. Its user interface is really better than Microsoft's application. If the application for a perpetual license would cost as much as its one-month subscription fee now, I would recommend it. So it's roughly overpriced.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry you are unhappy but this is simply not accurate. The app uses a variety of translation engines, Microsoft is just a single example. -iTranslate Team
Just tried out
I just tried this app for curiosity and i think this is a really good app.
If i go to a new country i will use it probably :)
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! All the best, -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 394.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month 1 490 Ft
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months 2 990 Ft
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year 12 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.