**Supported Devices: iPhone 6, iPad 5 (2017), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer devices. iPod Touches are not supported**
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on mobile, the game comes with Life is Strange iMessage stickers. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them.
** Reviews and Accolades **
Life is Strange, People's Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
Mac Game of the Year, United States
5/5 "A must-have." - The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." - International Business Times
"One of the best games I've played in years." - Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." - Darkzero
Life is Strange, Game Artist Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
8/10 "Rare and precious." - Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." - GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" - HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." - Metro
Version [2.0] includes improvements and fixes game bugs. Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at "support.eu.square-enix.com".
• An issue with the “Skybox” is no longer occurring on the iPad Pro 11’ (2020) and iPad Pro 12.9’ (2020) and doesn’t occur on iPhone SE (2020).
Ratings and Reviews
The games athmosphere is amazing, but...
...but the controll is so frustrating.
And game is on full of bugs.
I cant play ever now because after Victoria’s hair will be paint, the background sound is work, but the game is freezing full. I restart the app several times.
I think I have to start again the full 1st episode, but i dont want.
You cant save. And you dont know when save the game.
Not able to play 2nd episode after purchase
I have been trying to play episode 2 and it just wont work, I purchased the 2nd episode and it just goes back to the purchase page after download
I have an iPhone XR and I’m having horrible affects in the sky and I can’t even quit the journal because it didn’t shows the back button. To be honest the whole game is a little out of the screen. It would be the best if these problems would have been solved.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear that you’re not able to fully enjoy Life is Strange on your device. We’re currently working on addressing the issue you mentioned and hope to be able to provide an update to the game shortly.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- LIFE IS STRANGE © 2015, 2017, 2018 SQUARE ENIX LIMITED. All rights reserved. Developed by Black Wing Foundation. Produced by Turn Me Up Games, Inc. Published by SQUARE ENIX LIMITED.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5] HUF3,990.00
- Épisode 2 HUF499.00
- Season Pass [Episodes 3-5] HUF3,490.00
- Episode 3 HUF1,990.00
- Life is Strange Episode 4-5 HUF2,990.00
- Life is Strange Episode 5 HUF1,990.00
- Life is Strange Episode 4 HUF1,990.00