Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world.
Check back weekly to see what's new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful app for listening to courses
I have found this app very handy to gather information on various subjects when I have a little time to do so.
Lack of functionality
At this moment it’s impossible to force the video quality and sometimes the texts are unreadable, because of the low resolution. It’s better to watch in browser.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review the LinkedIn Learning app. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this. Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the app? We've found this works for most. If you're still seeing this issue, please email us at https://lnkd.in/gTDpRr6 so we can look into this.
Lack of iPad/Universal app version
I wish there was a dedidicated or at least a proper universal version of LinkedIn Learning app for iPad! Right now it is quite unconfortable using it on tablet unfortunately.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 121.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial HUF8,290.00
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription HUF8,290.00
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial HUF82,990.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.