Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you from the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series'. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
• Story Mode - Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
• Challenge Mode - once you've mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
• 20 Unique Unit types - take command of a wide range of Wild West forces, from Gunslingers and Cavalry to civil-war era Cannons and Gatling Guns. Or, employ more exotic weapons like steam-powered Gyrocopters and Zeppelins, and enlist the help of dark forces like Werewolves and Necromancers.
• Living Legends - choose a "Living Legend" as the leader of your forces. Each of the 9 unique legends grow in power as you play with them, and promote different play styles. Will you pick your foes off from a distance as Wyatt "Long-Arm" Wilcox, or focus on brute force with the help of ace gunslinger John "6-eyes" McGraw?
• Custom Games - choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
Fixed a bug which prevented Dutch Quimby's "Parachutes" perk from working properly.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 160.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 1 090 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Boost McGraw 349 Ft
- Boost Wilcox 349 Ft
- Boost Valentine 349 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.