Mindustry is a factory-building game with tower defense and RTS elements. Create elaborate supply chains to feed ammo into your turrets, produce materials to use for building, and construct units. Command units to capture enemy bases, and expand your production. Defend your core from waves of enemies.
- Use production blocks to create a wide variety of advanced materials
- Defend your structures from waves of enemies
- Play with your friends in cross-platform multiplayer co-op games, or challenge them in team-based PvP matches
- Distribute liquids and fight constant challenges, like outbreaks of fire or enemy flier raids
- Get the most out of your production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant
- Produce a wide variety of units for automatic management of your base or assault on enemy bases
- Set up assembly lines to construct armies of mechanized units
- Use your units to square up against fully functional enemy bases
- Conquer the planets Serpulo and Erekir as you advance through 35 hand-made maps and 250+ procedurally generated sectors
- Capture territory and set up factories to produce resources while you play other sectors
- Defend your sectors from periodic invasions
- Coordinate resource distribution between sectors via launch pads
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 250+ technology blocks to master
- 50+ different types of drones, mechs and ships
Custom Games & Cross-Platform Multiplayer:
- 16+ built in maps for custom games, in addition to two entire campaigns
- Play co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Join a public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Full functional map editor with scripting support
- Fixed a variety of issues with unit & block cost multiplier rules
- Fixed many various crashes
- Fixed pathfinding not being able to path through solid enemy blocks
- Fixed naval units sometimes attempting to pathfind through land
- Fixed water tiles with space background resulting in a black background
- Fixed internal legacy blocks being logic constants
- Fixed power node double-click leading to interaction rate limit triggering
- Fixed units sometimes being unkillable
- Fixed units with long paths sometimes recalculating forever
- Fixed serious issue with player units getting bugged in certain maps with puddles
- Fixed Neoplasia reactor sometimes not exploding
- Fixed units randomly dying when hitting corners
- Fixed piercing bullets permaturely hitting blocks "under" bullets
- Fixed missiles dealing double damage to units
- Fixed FPS not limiting accurately
- Added setting to disable all lighting
- Added logic unit autoPathfind command (default wave pathfinding)
- Made logic unbind command set `@unit` to null
- Made "any" environment accessible outside of sandbox
- Made payload loaders no longer accept inputs from payload unloaders
- Added logic sensors for shields, content ID (inverse of lookup command)
- Added logic particle effect instruction
- Added logic sync instruction
- Setting factory output points now updates "last accessed"
- Disabled team switching menu in multiplayer outside of sandbox/PvP
- Decreased canvas block silicon cost slightly
- Scathe ammo usage decreased to 15
- Buffed Precept unit
Ratings and Reviews
Best ever cross platform, cross breed game!
This game is the perfect balance between resource management and tower defense. I played first when there was no planetary map, but the progress since then is astounding!
Is there a chance dear developer to ask you look into why the game's startup is crashing on iOS 9.3 ? I know its a very old os but i have a mint condition iPad mini which cant be updated any further still it would be nice to run it on that as well ;) Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anton Kramskoi
- 174 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Anton Kramskoi
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.