Moku:Lab is a revolutionary all-in-one test and measurement device for professional scientists and engineers. Moku:Lab comes with 12 professional-grade instruments:
• Spectrum analyzer
• Waveform generator
• Data logger
• Lock-in amplifier
• PID controller
• Frequency response analyzer
• Digital filter box
• Arbitrary waveform generator
• FIR filter builder
• Laser lock box
with more instruments on the way all the time. With high-speed analog inputs and outputs combined with reconfigurable FPGA hardware, the digital signal-processing capabilities are virtually limitless.
The Moku:Lab app for iPad communicates wirelessly with your device and is mission control for all of your Moku instruments. Each instrument features an intuitive multi-touch user interface, thoughtfully designed and meticulously optimized for iPad. Stream data and control your experiment in real time as you move around the lab. Connect to Dropbox, iCloud or email to instantly save your data and share your breakthroughs with colleagues or friends.
Try out the app in demo mode to interact with simulated signals and experience the innovative iPad interface.
For more information visit www.liquidinstruments.com.
- The local oscillator in the Lock-In Amplifier and Laser Lock Box can now be disabled, allowing the input signal to be passed to the filters with no demodulation at all. This enables new modulation-free locking techniques such as DC locking, fringe-side locking and tilt locking.
- There is a new Phase measurement in the Oscilloscope, which measures the phase of the strongest frequency component of a signal with respect to the phase of a perfect sine wave.
- The Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyzer now support difference measurements to record the difference between the frequency, amplitude, phase, etc. of two signals.
- In the Oscilloscope, both channels can now use any of the input or output signals as their source, so you can look at e.g. both Input 1 and Output 1 simultaneously.
- The filter in the Laser Lock Box can now be configured as a bandstop (notch) filter or with custom coefficients.
- The Data Logger preview graph now shows higher resolution data.
- The app preferences dialog is now accessible via the main menu.
- You can now change the colors associated with the input, output and math channels. This is useful for e.g. laser labs where safety goggles can make some colors hard to distinguish.
- There is a new option to disable automatic checking for updates.
- Minor bug fixes, performance enhancements and interface improvements.
If updating from version 1.9.3 or newer, this version will not require a firmware update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Liquid Instruments Pty Ltd
- 236.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Liquid Instruments Pty. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.