Netmo is a menu bar app that shows the weather data of up to five Netatmo* weather stations (including additional indoor modules, as well as rain and wind gauges).
In addition to the current data, Netmo displays in clear charts the course of temperature, air pressure, humidity, CO2, volume, rainfall or wind speed over definable periods of time.
The simple interface adapts seamlessly to the design of macOS. Dark Mode is supported.
- Up to five Netatmo Weather Stations
- Three additional Indoor modules, Rain and Wind Gauge per station
- Clean interface (Dark mode is supported)
- Netmo shows Temperature, Air Pressure, Humidity, CO2, Rain/h, Windspeed and -direction, battery status
- Charts for definable time periods
- Customizable menubar
- English, German, French localization
*Access to a Weather Station from Netatmo is required to use the App.
- French localisation
- minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.