OBD Fusion is an app for your car that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. You can clear your check engine light, create customized dashboards, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy, and much more! OBD Fusion is also available for Apple Watch!
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking virtual dashboards on your iPhone or iPad? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you! OBD Fusion is used by professional mechanics, do-it-yourself mechanics, and vehicle owners who want to monitor their vehicle and daily driving habits. Drive smarter, improve your fuel economy, and keep your engine healthy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a Wi-Fi ELM327 compatible scan tool, OBDLink MX+, Carista BLE adapter, Tonwon BLE adapter, Veepeak BLE 4.0 adapter, LELink BLE adapter, Viecar BLE adapter, Lonauto adapter, Vinli adapter, Vgate iCar Bluetooth 4.0, BAST BLE adapter, Kiwi 3, or compatible ELM327 Bluetooth LE adapter to use this app. OBD Fusion is not compatible with generic ELM Bluetooth scan tools. We no longer recommend using the Automatic car adapter due to reliability issues. Checkout the full list of adapters here: https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion
OBD Fusion supports all OBD2 and EOBD vehicles sold worldwide. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD2 or EOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion can also connect to some JOBD vehicles through advanced configuration in the app. Please contact us for more details.
OBD Fusion is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz. Now you can get the same great features for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
OBD Fusion has a ton of features, including:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display with fully customizable gauges
- Performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times
- Fuel economy MPG (US and UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Real-time graphing of multiple signals
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV file and email CSV files
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Display Boost pressure in real-time
- Display Engine Horsepower and Torque
- Display calculated Air-to-fuel ratio
- Display battery voltage
- Read freeze frame data
- Fully customizable units, including English, Imperial, and Metric units
- Real-time graphing
- Over 150 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Find out if your car will pass emissions inspection
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Integrated Dropbox functionality
- Available in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek
- Manufacturer specific Enhanced Diagnostics are available for certain vehicles through In-App purchases.
* Some features may be limited based on the adapter that you are using. OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only. OBD Fusion with the Vinli adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data and trouble codes only.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBD Fusion for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- View statistics about your last trip
- View quick information about your vehicle
- See where you parked your car on the map
- Set parking meter time on your watch and easily check the time remaining on the parking meter
• Added Ford enhanced diagnostics for 2020 Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
• Added Toyota enhanced diagnostics for 2020 Toyota and Lexus vehicles.
• Added support for configuring different dashboards for each vehicle and re-arranging the dashboard order. In order to access the new dashboard features, you must turn off the Simple Dashboard Management preference. You can manage dashboards by pressing Menu > Manage Dashboards on the Dashboards page. See the help page on the Settings > Help > Dashboard Management page for more information.
• Made improvements to connections with some enhanced modules.
• Added support for additional CAN networks when using Ford enhanced diagnostics. An adapter with MS-CAN is required to access some CAN networks.
• Added a few trip PIDs.
• Added support for the Carly OBD2 BLE adapter.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- OCTECH LLC
- 118.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 OCTech, LLC
- 3 490 Ft
- In-App Purchases
- Ford 1996 Enhanced Diagnostics 3 490 Ft
- Ford 1997 Enhanced Diagnostics 3 490 Ft
- Ford 1998 Enhanced Diagnostics 3 490 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.