5/5 - TouchArcade
5/5 - PocketTactics
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
Grand Prize - DevGAMM Moscow 2015
Excellence in Narrative - DevGAMM 2015
Best Game Design Award - Casual Connect EE 2014
Excellence In Narrative Finalist - IMGA 2015
Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 - TouchArcade
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Game Informer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Gamezebo
WARNING : this game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 59 achievements, leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
• Return of the classic OMEGA title screen
• Fixed an issue with the synergy icons not displaying properly when switching view
• Added missing translations for alien words
• Fixed a bug when a technology is forgotten
• Fixed a bug when popups windows prevented some interactions even when they were not visible
• Stereo sound correction
• Fixed some text adventures bugs
• An alien can no longer be escorted to a planet that has been terraformed
• The human icon no longer displays an alien
• Return of the video intro when launching a new game
• Fixed issues with symbiotic extension on some ships
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best iOs games so far
If you like rogue-lite games this one is right up your alley! It has fantastic depth, hard choices, nice learning curve and an interesting story that unfolds before you during your journey in the cold harshness of space with multiple endings! I highly recomend it to anyone!
However it is not as complex as it was in the text first attempt lost at the tenth system but then i won:) one hour good game time offered.
Kreatív, szórakoztató, érdekes képivilág... nagyon jó!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mi-Clos Studio
- 287.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Mi-Clos Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.