Pass is an app compatible with Password Store command line application.
- Try to be compatible with the Password Store command line tool
- Support to view, copy, add, edit password entries
- Encrypt and decrypt password entries by PGP keys
- Synchronize with your password Git repository
- User-friendly interface: search, long press to copy, copy and open link, etc.
- Support one-time password (OTP) tokens
- Support ECDSA and ED25519 SSH keys
- UI tweaks
- Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
SSH public key misery
I’m really glad that I am able to use my favorite password management system on IOS, but the setup process was extremely painful: especially the ssh public key authentication where I had to read a lot of github comment on the issue on the style of private keys...
Developer Response ,
Thanks, we are releasing a new version (0.8.0) to fix this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.